按一按,八一八

April 14, 2010

Clash of the Titans


Reviewer:
Raziel

Rate:
★★☆☆

Category:
Action

Comment:
I will say that this movie scores in a few ways the overall presentation is great, beautiful and stunning but (yea here comes the BUT) it seems like the presenters forget to create few more slides on his power point everything is cram into one small slide, or a ARPG game that is played with a cheat… they just win and fast forward the hero’s way to the big boss kill it and rescue everyone’s ass…

I felt like there should be more elaboration from the movie, when the movie ends all I felt was so? That’s it? And yea I know a lot of people will compare the version of 2010 with 1981’s yea there are a lot of alteration but well the film makes still need to add invasions into the classics but yea I do agree that sometimes they need to make it better to win… in this case I cant comment until I watch the 1981 version (will give another review until I get my hand on Clash of the Titan 1981 to compare…)

I somehow hate the way the costume designers took the Greek tradition costume out from the gods and having them wearing England’s armor… so this is a Greek myth or what?

3 comments:

  1. 够力!怎么写英文的。。我看不懂。。。嘻嘻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you...It's funny on the costume...I think that Hades should have a better look, just like the Hades from Disney classic animation Hercules...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jackie: 华语不好嘛~

    周某:Agree~!!

    ReplyDelete