按一按,八一八

April 14, 2009

Kaidan


Rate:
★★★

Category:
Romance / Horror

Comment:
Beauty often seduce one away from the road of clearity, horrer, distress, blood is masked by beauty in Kaidan, beauty pull strings for marriages, beauty is the cause of jealousy, beauty is the cause of blood shed…

Typical saying, “if I can’t own it, I will destroy it.”

The last scene is the one I love most, with the 1st wife carrying the head of Shin Chan…

The movie is mostly in slow pace, but still acceptable till an extend I can consider it not boring, but there are some beautiful scene (depends on the viewer taste) that enlighten the viewers mood.

This is what I most scare of -- a jealous partner, those that will check on the other from time to time, those that will get crazy if his / her partner lay eyes on other people…

2 comments: