按一按,八一八

December 29, 2008

The Spirit


Reviewer:
Raziel

Rate:
★☆

Category:
Action

Comment:
The Spirit is a comic that is created in the 1940, so does the style of the film. The film is mostly in monotone, it is dominance by strong black and white and other colors to emphasize a feature (like the red tide the spirit wear), and the style of the movie is more similar to what the Sin City present.

It started out boring, the dialog and dialect use in the movie is just the 50’s, there is too much of repetition on movements, the jokes are quite 50’s and this to some people is just plain boring, it is not done properly to have it state as classic. Well this is what happens in the theater, people walk out of the movie one by one, the emptiness of the story keep people attention away from it’s unique visuals, well too bad, I almost walk out myself.

I rather watch an indi movie with a huge content but because of budget constrain the visual is not well polish, than watch a big empty movie with bombastic visuals and cast.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I almost walk out after the movie started for just 5 minutes... It is a boring one, and not suit for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aikira:
    if I m watching this alone, I will be doing that, thought of buying another movie to compensate hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kanasai movie ~
    waste my time, my money ~
    ~!#*^&@$*^&*(^@#

    1st time watch movie til half and walk away !!!

    ReplyDelete